Sunday 7 January 2007

new years dreams and desires..are back

few hours before my names days, i managed to put myself down and make at last this blog for all my friends, since i'm almost tired to answer individual e-mails...well i promise to keep it up-to-date and post many interesting information about youth work and studying/travelling/living opportunities...

hope that everything will turn out good..!!waiting for your feedback!!
Happy 2007!!!!

ps. and a song that whenever we hear it it makes us feel that it's a new Year's Day and gives an alloby that we can always make a new start...

All is quiet on new years day/A world in white gets underway/And I want to be with you/Be with you night and day/Nothing changes on new years day/I will be with you again/I will be with you again/Under a blood-red sky/A crowd has gathered in black and white/Arms entwined, the chosen few,Newspapers say, it says its true/And we can break through,Though torn in two we can be one/I will begin again, I will begin again/Oh and maybe the time is right,Oh maybe tonight/I will be with you again/I will be with you again/And so we are told this is the golden age/And gold is the reason for the wars we wage/Though I want to be with you/To be with you night and day/Nothing changes on new years day

No comments: