Thursday 22 November 2007

Boy loves girl...

Well what striked my attention this week in the media is the story of a guy who saw the girl of his dreams in the Metro in New York, he didn't manage to talk to her but he decided to look for her everywhere...

He made a site : http://www.nygirlofmydreams.com/ and he informed all the media and tried to reach all the people in NY, to locate a girl he saw in the Metro one Sunday night..

and I do not know how easy is to find people in an 8 million people city, but 3 days later they managed to find each other.

i do not know if this is the perfect love story, I do not know i this things happen only in Hollywood or in real life...

just wanted to say that is the story that made my week great and gave me a very sweet smile..

I'm wishing to u a greaτ weekend and I shared with u this very beautiful story, reminding to everybody that miracles still happen, and yes..ur life can really change just like that..with a bit of magic, with a bit of unexpected, to the unexpected moment and place..

and somewhere behind the music still plays...

"and I saw your face/
in a crowded place/
and I don't know what to do/
cause I'll never be with u.."
James Blunt

check the story here :
http://www.rctimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071122/FEATURES01/711220307/1004/MTCN0303

and for Greek friends :
http://www.tanea.gr//Article.aspx?d=20071116&nid=6607456&sn=ΚΟΣΜΟΣ&spid=877

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post!
Ideal situation!
It reminded me of another song "I ΄m a believer" by The Monkees!
:-)