Tuesday 13 September 2005

e-mail to friends

a group e-mail i send to all my e-mail database...
already a few days in my new life in utrecht and feel like communicating with all the great people I met during i was in tiny Estonia...

Hello everybody....
It's been a long time since I last communicated with some of you and it is so recent time I communicated with other of you...
As everybody has understood in this meaningless world a lot of things are changing and life is full of surprises, bla bla bla, bla bla bla, but the most important is to have fun and have some nice friends to talk with and meet them when you are around...
So after being in Estonia for the past 6 months, now my life has changed again and this week I started my master course in the Netherlands and in the very beautiful city of Utrecht. It's great being here, in a great environment, in a very demanding master. After a long time I feel fit again and ready for new challenges...
I just wanted to say to all the great people I met in Estonia this six months, a very big thank you for being there and made my life more rich and more sunny (not my staying though...Estonia is always cloudy!) It was a great pleasure being there and i enjoyed every single minute.. I really hope that I will manage to come back one day..
Hey I just wanted to tell you that I know that everybody is making all the time new friendships and especially the people who travel make a lot of acquintances. Trying to collect all my contacts now for this short e-mail it took me sometime and it looks that when I look behind I have done so many things and I have so many things to share. And I'm more happy to say that most of the things that I have done I have shared them with you. That's why I feel very special with some people...I also hope that you have noticed that I'm not the guy who really likes to send group e-mails but I prefer short messages but personal...
For me : I'm really glad to be already here and it looks that life is already smiling to me and it's closing it's eye to me . It looks that I have to go and catch many things...
Practicalities now. My new (dutch) number is +31626880160 and of course I'm waiting for everybody messages (as always!!). For those who are using my hotmail address keep using it pls. because I receive more than many in this account..Finding a place to live in Utrecht is very difficult but at least all the international students have a room. And in my case it's not a room but a two-floor house with all the facilities provided (plus coffee-machine and microwave!). So everybody is strongly advised to visit me when you're around Netherlands and to see how is life here...
Of course I would be more that happy to give you some info about the university and the opportunities you have to study here (if you can with all this things that go around!)
My best regards and best wishes to all of you...
I already know that some of you are visiting me in the Netherlands and i hope that I will meet also some of you in Moscow, this November...
Have fun and keep smiling, (smiling is the second best thing you can do with your lips right?)
Yannis

No comments: